SMS Has Released Patch 0.2.0
Strange Matter Studios have just released their latest patch 0.2.0
This patch fixes many issues such as FPS drops, the Gideon Glitch and map lighting.
Here is a quick breakdown of the notes:
- There is now a new reset option if a player disconnects or goes AFK within the first 4 minutes of the game.
- You must now select a hero in the draft lobby or the lobby will abort
- Additional foliage on the map and some lighting changes
- Additional banned words to the chat list
- Removed Elo from the play menu
- Fixed various game crashes
- Fixed FPS drops
- Reconnection button fix
- Fixed infinite loading screen before games
- Fixed the settings bug where the applied setting would not stay applied
- Boris, Countess, Gideon, Kwang, Muriel and Narbash bug fixes
- Core now does less damage and Area of Effect Damage
- Super minions are now much stronger
- Kwang E ability is slightly stronger
You can View the Latest Patch Notes Here:
This latest patch should ensure more fun for players.
Thank you SMS for your continued work on Fault.
To learn more about Fault, join the Fault Hub Network discord:
Or follow us on our socials,