BACK TO NEWS
Patch Notes: 3.4.0
February 15, 2020
- Fixed his canisters not filling from jungle minions.
- Added Passive: Reapers Gain: Sevarog sucks the souls of the enemies he kills with his abilities and gains 1.5 Maximum Health per stack. Heroes, Raptors and Orb Prime counts as 3 souls. Attaining 20/50/100/160 stacks changes Sevarog's appearance and awards additional Health and Energy Power.
- Fixed his stacking ability not showing for other players.
- Added Passive: Force Barrier: Steel gains an armor stack every 7/6/5/4 seconds when out of combat, stacking 4 times. Each stack grants 40/50/60/70 Energy Armor. The fourth stack can also absorb one Crowd Control effect at the expense of 2 stacks.
- Added Passive: Overdrive: Landing Basic Attacks stack 1%/1.5%/2%/2.5% Movement Speed, to a maximum of 10 stacks. Stacks last 2 seconds.
- Made some small tweaks to his other abilities. (These were not stated in the patch notes)
- Added Smart Cast option for this ability.
- Update: Twinblast ventilates his implants, allowing him to shoot twice per attack. His Rocket Dash becomes Combat Roll, which can be cast 3 times during Ventilate. The second shot deals 30% of the primary attack and also applies on-hit effects. Ventilate lasts 7 seconds.
Note: When Rocket Dash turns into Combat Roll, you get to perform 3 combat rolls during Ventilate instead of his standard dash.
- Fixed the Stasis effect from not stopping tick damage & being usable while displaced.
- Fixed Bishop breaking attack speed.
- Added original ability icons for all the abilities in the game currently.
- Added Hero passive icon in the far left bottom corner above hero portrait (Will only show for heroes with passives).
- Improved the overall look of the ability display located at the bottom of the HUD.
- Added mana cost to the ability icons.
- Fixed and improved ability description menu.
- Improved the death/kill showcase (Fades In & out faster & made smaller).
- Fixed blue buff camp hole.
- Finished the replay system functionality. Games will be saved but still have to work on UI & crashing issues.